Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cursing Online

Recently, I've become active in a certain online forum. Everyone really keeps their posts clean, perhaps with the occasional mildly bad word. However, there's one guy that consistently uses really bad words. He's a perfectly nice guy, but the fact that he curses so frequently really takes away from my respect for him. It's so jarring when I read one of his posts and I see an f bomb or other really intense word. Like, is it so hard for him to watch what he says, especially since nobody else uses that kind of language? I don't know him that well, so I would never ask him to watch his language or stop using bad words, since it's just not my place and I would feel awkward. I wish I could tell him how much his bad language is bothering me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment